ABOUT THE TEAM
Revolut does Operations differently. The team sits at the core of Revolut, working with departments across the business to help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions.
Operations has been responsible for major milestones like launching Premium and building our banking infrastructure, as well as saving millions of pounds for the business.
Working in Operations at Revolut will give you exposure to a range of different verticals, where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of each business area you work on. This gives you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on Revolut’s success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Strategy & Planning team at Revolut works with all departments across the business to underpin company direction and strategy and help the company scale successfully. The team is responsible for pushing thinking beyond the here and now, understanding firm level problems, digging into data, uncovering insights, developing and aligning a viewpoint on how to scale and win globally.
We’re looking for a Lead Strategy Manager focussed on Banking to co-ordinate and communicate strategy across the group. You’ll be reporting to the Head of Strategy, working with the product and functional leadership of Revolut and the country leadership teams.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Develop strategic input regarding customer/product/market strategy to global bank licence applications
• Develop and maintain the strategic portfolio roadmap and associated risks
• Underpin company scaling (eg cross group capacity planning for Revolut’s growth plans)
• Analyse competitor activity
WHAT YOU'll NEED
• Bachelor’s degree or above from a top tier university
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in management consulting with demonstrated knowledge of financial services (Retail)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven track record in effectively managing teams
• Strong business acumen
• Logical thinking and problem solving skills
• Getting things done attitude
• Be data and logic driven in everything you do
• Strong fundamentals of analytics packages (SQL, Python, or Excel) or fluency in other programming languages
• Financial services experience within a Retail Bank
• Fluency in SQL, Python, or R Data visualisation
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 8 million customers in October 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.