ABOUT THE ROLE
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
We are looking for a Head of Retail Premium Partnerships who will have responsibility for developing our relationships with key providers and partners supporting our Premium product. You will be single-mindedly focused on closing new deals bringing new outstanding features at the best value to our customers. This role will be based at Revolut’s London headquarters.
What you'll be doing
• Leading strategic deal-making effort to improve our Retail Premium Product
• Pitching and closing partnership deals bringing the best products and features at the best value for our customers
• Identifying, negotiating and closing awesome Perks for Revolut Premium customers
• Leading the relationship management effort with our current partners
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• 5 years of proven track record for driving B2B partnerships and exceeding targets
• Driven, energetic and aggressive
• Top-notch and relentless negotiation skills: not taking no for an answer
• Top-notch analytical skills and full understanding of financial concepts
• Flawless English language ability and great communication skills
• Ability and willingness to learn quickly and get up to speed on all aspects of the business product, and can fully leverage our systems and databases
• Willing to take on new challenges
• Excellent academic in STEM or related
• Ex-employees (for at least 5 years) of high-growth companies in partnerships/ business development teams (e.g. Uber, Rocket Internet)
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We've since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 8 million customers in October 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 14000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.