Public relations, Public affairs & Communications play a key part in Revolut’s success and joining our team will put you front and centre of our expansion. We are geared towards growth, using effective relationships to increase our brand awareness and customer acquisition the world over.
We approach our communications as an expression of our core values and our brand. We aim to be open and transparent – and our team have the trust and responsibility to create original, boundary-pushing initiatives that make a real difference for Revolut's customers, new and existing.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We look for Radically Better
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
- Build tight relationships with key regulators, parliamentarians, and key stakeholders;
- Lead the Public Affairs team and develop internal and external strategies;
- Write or edit submissions to governments and regulators;
- Monitor political developments and provide briefing packs;
- Own the interaction with decision-makers, on a national and international level.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
- You have 7+ years experience in Public Affairs
- You have strong, relevant relationships within Ireland;
- You have excellent writing and speaking skills;
- You pride yourself in being creative and know how to build awareness;
- You’re incredibly hard working, hands-on and keep cool under pressure;
- You’re results-driven and understand the importance of reporting on performance;
- You’re a team player and incredibly passionate about our mission and goals.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We've since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 9 million customers in October 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1400, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.