ABOUT THE TEAM
The credit department at Revolut designs, develops and launches credit products across multiple countries.
As we do this from scratch we have complete responsibility for each product: developing the backend, the front-end, the data science infrastructure, and then creating a local setup in each country with scalable risk management and portfolio management solutions.
The team is made up of a mix of risk management, product, design and software professionals, providing lots of opportunity to share knowledge and learnings across functions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an exciting opportunity to build and scale the Business Lending product within Revolut UK. You will have end to end responsibility of the product and portfolio and would have a team supporting you too. You will be responsible for Growth, Product design and proposition, Credit Risk and full P&L Commercial ownership.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
We need people who have a broad experience in the full end to end value chain of Business loan products and preferably have a deep understanding of at least one of the disciplines involved like Credit Risk or Marketing etc.
• Track record of leading a team;
• Ability to split a project into tasks and prioritise;
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
• Attention to details;
• Technical background, ideally with a degree in a quantitative discipline, computational skills, such as SQL.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 7 million customers in October 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1400, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.