ABOUT THE TEAM
At Revolut, we’re building a leading product and brand that is innovative, easy-to-use and accessible to everyone. Our Growth team is the engine that (as you would expect) drives Revolut’s growth across the globe. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region.
The Growth team is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow Revolut faster and more effectively. Each area of the team works like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, are passionate about Revolut, and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed, creatively and efficiently.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our fledgling brand team is looking for a graphic designer to help push our product development and visual language into new, exciting territory. Technical skills (see below) are a prerequisite, but creative vision, communication, and a relentless drive to produce great work are absolutely essential. We don’t want keyboard jockeys, we want passionate creatives!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
•Experience generating great online and offline collateral for both brand and marketing campaigns
•Expertise in Adobe creative suite
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
•Contributing to the development of Revolut’s visual language and design system
•Generating brand and marketing collateral
•Exploring new ways of bringing our brand to life (if you can validate it, we’ll build it)
•Ideating, conceptualising and pitching projects you believe in
A LITTLE ABOUT US
• We believe there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways
• Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
• We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
• And we’re only just getting started.
• Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits and an incredible longing for a strong corporate culture.
• You can work autonomously and take ownership - you know how to prioritize the priorities, are organized and know how to effectively manage your tasks and time.
• You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
• You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
• You share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary & benefits, including a 401k plan, commencing your first day
• Extensive PTO, including a free day for your birthday
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Budget for personal developmental opportunities
• Robust employee referral program
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Paid dinners
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.