ABOUT THE TEAM
The Core Payments Department is in charge of building global bank payments products which allow Revolut users from any country in the world to make and receive external payments in the fastest and most reliable way possible. The Department is divided into teams which operate like independent mini-startups and have a regional focus. Their objective is simple: deliver the best bank payments product offering in the market for their region. To achieve this, each of these teams have their own tech resources.
ABOUT THE ROLE
• You'll be the CEO of one of these mini-startups - specifically for the APAC region
• You'll manage a team of backend engineers
• You'll drive your own roadmap that delivers more with less
• You'll analyse, prioritise, optimise, and repeat
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• You have experience in bank payments
• You have product management experience
• You have a solid track record of achievement - e.g. you have worked in a top tech company or start-up, quickly assumed major responsibilities, or won competition awards (academic, professional, or sport)
• You can break complex problems into smaller logical ones and prioritise them with solid data
• You are fluent in SQL
• You are curious by nature, have great attention to detail, and love to make things better
• You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
• You hustle, take ownership, and get things done
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Paid dinners if you work late
Please only submit an application for one posting.