We are growing faster than ever! We are influencing more than ever! With an innovative and disruptive e-commerce product, we believe that the time has come to change the way we buy and sell pre-loved Fashion products.
We are creating the world’s most desirable wardrobe by inspiring our community to buy and sell pre-loved items in a trusted and sustainable way.
Vestiaire Collective is currently looking for a Category Manager Intern to join our Marketplace team based in Paris
What you’ll do:
- Monitor and analyse sales and external market trends
- Build the most pertinent assortment of products, asking the sourcing teams to follow up the category strategy
- Build a very friendly user interface, working closely with the onsite management teams (marketing) and the product team (findability) : creation of banners, new filters, enhancing the category tree, selecting the products you want to see in campaigns, etc.
- Contribute to build plans that will be presented to the top management on the strategic decision you make (which price point do we target for this category, which marketing strategy, which products do I want to source, what will be the upcoming best sellers)
- Create attractive and performant campaigns
Who you are
- Top Business or Engineering schools
- Analytical, comfortable with numbers. Proficiency in Excel and powerpoint.
- SQL is a plus
- Fast learner, enthusiastic about online business
- Experience in Fashion industry is an advantage
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- An exciting Internship in our headquarters in Paris where you will be able to express your creativity and potential;
- The opportunity to grow in a young global company with a strong Parisian DNA;
- The possibility to work with a dynamic and multidisciplinary team