ABOUT THE TEAM
The Leadership Team provides Revolut with the vision, the drive, and the direction to continue its rapid growth and development into a major international finance business.
From risk, to finance, to people, the leadership team is our C-suite level grouping that sets the tone and agenda for all areas of the business and is comprised of some of the brightest and most successful people in the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🚀
We're looking for a US Chief Compliance Officer to join our team in San Francisco, CA. Reporting directly to the US CEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading all risk management activities relating to conduct risk, financial crime risk and policy management at Revolut.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
- You will be heading our US compliance function and will be responsible for the development of conduct risk management
- Evaluating business objectives and regulatory developments, and propose compliance solutions within the firm's risk tolerance and regulatory requirements
- Anticipate changes in regulatory regimes and implement the appropriate changes with our policy and procedure owners
- Overseeing the preparation of regulatory reports and potentially management information
- Responsible for managing our regulatory relationships and strategy globally
- Monitoring and developing our conduct and financial crime risk frameworks, and advising our group subsidiaries on these
- Manage the group's framework for policies and procedures
WHAT YOU’LL NEED 📖
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 10+ years of regulatory compliance experience or related fields (e.g. risk, legal)
- Retail/commercial/business product experience (vs investment banking / asset management)
- Significant experience working with the regulator(s) in the local territory
- Experience with setting up a second line of defense function
- Experience of local licensing process (for firms and individuals)
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.