ABOUT THE TEAM
The Growth team is the engine that (as you would expect) drives Revolut’s growth across the globe. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region.
The Growth department is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow Revolut faster and more effectively. Each area of the team works like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, are passionate about Revolut, and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a rockstar Business Development Manager for Revolut in Nordics (Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland). You will focus relentlessly on finding new and innovative channels, affiliates and partnerships to drive Revolut growth in a key market, as well as sourcing and negotiating unique rewards and perks for Revolut users. You will need to hit the ground running and rapidly develop a deep knowledge and understanding of the Revolut product, roadmap and customer base.You are flexible and data-driven, adapting your approach to focus relentlessly on the highest value opportunities, whether onboarding to a comparison site or briefing a team of accountants. You are a great communicator, professional and credible at every level of an organisation, from CEO and below.You can happily run meetings single-handedly, but equally enjoy being part of a high performing team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Identifying, negotiating and closing new deals to grow Revolut, as well as nurturing existing relationships including affiliates, professional services partners, webinars and internal cross-sell
• Identifying, negotiating and closing awesome Perks for Revolut customers owning the whole process of the funnel
• Leveraging and constantly improving existing best practice and team learnings
• Speaking and promoting Revolut at external events
• Advocating Revolut 24/7 - owning partnerships
• Synthesise customer feedback in a meaningful and actionable way to the product teams
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• You have at least 3 years of proven track record for driving Business Development partnerships and exceeding targets.
• You have a proven track record in sales and have the ability to make smart partnerships happen, from facilitating negotiation to enabling their execution
• You have an in-depth knowledge of working in the Nordics market (ideally in a high-growth environment), a strong networks and direct connections to various stakeholders
• You are fluent in a Nordic language (Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, or Finnish) & English language ability and great communication skills
• You are a heavy Revolut user and advocate
• You have the ability to manage multiple projects at once, on quality, time & budget
• You have an ability and willingness to learn quickly and get up to speed on all aspects of the product, and can fully leverage our systems and databases
• You have strong customer empathy, emotional intelligence, and problem solving abilities
• You have natural hustle and drive to get deals done and push them live
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We've since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 9 million customers in 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.