At Vestiaire Collective, our mission is to create the world’s most desirable wardrobe. Since our launch in 2009, Vestiaire Collective has become the leading sustainable luxury fashion eCommerce platform in the world. Vestiaire Collective has quickly become an international player in the luxury fashion world, creating new ways to buy, sell and appreciate pre-loved luxury fashion. We have built a loyal community of over 7 million members across 50 countries around our circular economy, based on our carefully curated catalogue of over 600,000 luxury products, each product quality-controlled by our luxury experts.
Vestiaire Collective has global offices across Paris, London, New York and Hong Kong, and is backed by tier 1 investors including Conde Nast, Balderton Capital, Ventech, and Eurazeo and Vitruvian.
At Vestiaire Collective you'll enjoy a welcoming environment, competitive salary and great benefits including free healthcare, dental and vision care, healthcare flex spending, 401k, generous maternity leave, generous PTO, commuter flex spending and life insurance.
Join Vestiaire Collective!
- Build and maintain media and influencer relationships with an emphasis on fashion, lifestyle and business press
- Secure proactive media coverage and help with managing inbound press inquiries in US
- Maintain communications drive as it relates to US press coverage, assets, etc., and handle weekly reporting for global
- Help drive, research and secure speaking engagements, panel opportunities, etc. for C suite team
- Brainstorm and assist with execution of all events
- Develop trend-driven and data-driven pitches, and secure opportunities for Q&A's with C-suite and brand features
- Edit global assets for local US market
- Develop seasonal PR strategy in coordination with PR Director
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years of PR experience with a strong understanding of fashion/e-commerce space
- PR agency experience a must
- Luxury fashion experience a plus
- Must have strong print, broadcast, and digital relationships
- Must be extremely creative, qualitative and a technical self-starter
- Outstanding communication skills and an ability to work across multiple internal functions and levels internationally
- Strong bias towards action and an inherent “get things done” attitude
- Must have a strong entrepreneurial drive and be resourceful, with the ability to thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to be hands on, with a comfort in developing and executing PR strategy and day-to-day
- Ability to prioritize with excellent time-management skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to the happiness and well-being of our employees. We aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental health care insurance
- Commuter flex spending
- Participation in our 401k plan
- Generous paid time off