We are growing faster than ever! We are influencing more than ever! With an innovative and disruptive e-commerce product, we believe that the time has come to change the way we buy and sell luxury products.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Security Engineer (apprentice) based in Paris.
About the role
You will be working hand in hand with the Head of Security which is responsible for overseeing the security at Vestiaire Collective. You have the opportunity to work on all the security topics at Vestiaire Collective which range from very technical topics to organizational ones.
What you will be doing?
- Ensuring that Vestiaire Collective operates in a safe way and that our members’ personal information and our company’s data is secure in our facilities and in the cloud
- Confirming the presence of vulnerabilities raised by vulnerability scanning tools and security researchers
- Collaborating with the Engineering and IT teams to implement the security strategy in the most efficient and frictionless way possible
- Participating in building tools to secure our systems, networks, applications, and products
What you will need to be successful:
- Demonstrate a global and broad knowledge in security, system and network infrastructure
- Student in an Engineer school or Master degree in Information Technology (Cyber Security specialization is a plus)
- Willing to discover and learn about a wide range of security topics
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- A passionate apprenticeship based in Paris where you will be able to express your potential;
- The opportunity to growth in a young global company with a strong Parisian DNA;
- The possibility to work with a dynamic and multidisciplinary teams.