GoCardless is on a mission to take the pain out of getting paid so our customers can focus on what they do best. We have a dedicated Customer Experience Team tasked with making GoCardless the benchmark for outstanding customer experience globally and we’re currently looking for a hands-on, ‘all-round’ Customer Experience Research Manager to help us deliver on our ambitions.
You’ll be responsible for delivering actionable, robust, and detailed CX insights that shape our proposition development and satisfaction, growth, and retention strategies. You’ll primarily be a quantitative researcher, but will also be confident using qualitative research techniques.
This is a visible role within GoCardless and you will be seen as the ‘go-to’ person for all customer research, so it's a great opportunity for someone looking to take on a challenging role they can make their own whilst delivering meaningful impact across the business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive all churn, growth, and value proposition analysis to effectively shape our proposition development and growth and retention strategies
- Own all customer experience research methods & metrics (inc NPS, CSAT, etc), to inform our continuous improvement programmes
- Ensure the insights we collect are timely and actionable so as to make tangible customer-led improvements across the business
- Identify and communicate pain points and moments of truth through the end-to-end customer journey
- Work cross-functionally with analytics teams across the business to integrate the voice of our customers into business reporting, and make accessing and using customer insights as easy as possible
- Effectively connect the customer experience with commercial implications and opportunities
Who we’re looking for:
- You’re a confident quantitative and qualitative researcher with a commercial mind who is able to apply customer insights to drive change across the business
- You have an analytical mind and are able to form insights and make decisions based on a range of different data sets
- You have superb written and spoken English and are confident in presenting ideas to various sizes of audience
- You have heaps of initiative, enthusiasm, and patience
- You’re great at adapting to changing needs and priorities
- You’re passionate about delivering the best customer experience possible
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity – if you're unsure, please apply.