ABOUT THE TEAM
Revolut does Operations differently. The team sits at the core of Revolut, working with departments across the business to help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions. Operations has been responsible for major milestones like launching Premium and building our banking infrastructure, as well as saving millions for the business. Working in Operations at Revolut will give you exposure to a range of different verticals, where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of each business area you work on. This gives you breadth and depth of experience unrivaled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on Revolut’s success.
Revolut for Business is a business account platform for domestic and international payments, designed to save SMEs time and money. We have thousands of businesses signing up everyday in Europe and now we want to take the product into new markets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking to take Revolut for Business global, by pushing further into existing markets and launching into new markets.
Your objective is to make our product hyper-competitive in the US by defining the vision and strategy for the SME market, and identifying key business needs and opportunities
This role requires you to:
• Define the vision, strategy, and product roadmap for Revolut for Business in the US
• Conduct sophisticated research and analysis on market trends, competition, customer behaviors, and Revolut’s positioning to yield key insights that drive product roadmaps
• Be customer obsessed. Understand who our target users are, their needs, and how we can build a product that they’ll love.
• Partner with a dedicated regional product team to build and manage the roadmap for the US market
• Align with local Head of Business Growth to help drive user acquisition in your market
• Build business cases for new product initiatives, with a focus on market and opportunity sizing
• Work with leadership to drive strategic planning, resource investment, and KPI calibration
• Champion an effective and rigorous decision making culture
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
• You must have 6+ years of strategy experience with at least 4+ years of product strategy (ideally at a high-growth B2B company)
• Deep understanding of B2B products and customer needs
• Strong empathy for business customers and an unwillingness to compromise on user-centered design
• Demonstrated capacity to drive product strategy with data-driven decisions
• Excellent C-level communication and stakeholder management
• Solid track record of achievement - e.g. you have worked in a top tech company or start-up, quickly assumed major responsibilities or won competitive awards (academic, professional, or sport)
• You can break complex problems into smaller logical ones and prioritize them with data
• You are curious by nature, have great attention to detail, and have built amazing consumer products yourself
• You are an entrepreneur who can make a good business case and motivate people to help you execute
• You hustle, take ownership, and get things done
• You love solving problems
Even better if you have any of the following:
• FinTech experience
• Deep understanding of the US SME market- Worked in a startup in hyper growth model
• Successfully launched a business or product in a new market or founded a company
• Working knowledge of SQL and/or Python
A LITTLE ABOUT US
• We believe there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways
• Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
• We reached 8 million customers in October 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
• And we’re only just getting started.
• Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits and an incredible longing for a strong corporate culture.
• You can work autonomously and take ownership - you know how to prioritize the priorities, are organized and know how to effectively manage your tasks and time.
• You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
• You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
• You share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary & benefits, including a 401k plan, commencing your first day
• Extensive PTO, including a free day for your birthday
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Budget for personal developmental opportunities
• Robust employee referral program
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Paid dinners
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.