ABOUT THE TEAM
Revolut does Operations differently. The team sits at the core of Revolut, working with departments across the business to help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions.
Operations has been responsible for major milestones like launching Premium and building our banking infrastructure, as well as saving millions of pounds for the business.
Working in Operations at Revolut will give you exposure to a range of different verticals, where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of each business area you work on. This gives you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on Revolut’s success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Revolut has been rapidly building its banking and payments infrastructure since its inception: countless integrations with bank partners in Europe, access to local clearing in multiple countries, connection to SWIFT, creation of unique account numbers for our customers. But this needs to be reproduced everywhere in the world.
While based in London, you'll be assigned to a region or a country and you'll own everything related to bank payments in that region. That includes figuring out how payments work in that region, breaking down what needs to be done, working closely with business developers to get us the necessary deals, and finally working closely with the developers to actually build the product.
In the next 3 years, we want to have unique local accounts which have access to both local and cross-border payments in every major country of the world.
In the next 6 years, we want to achieve the impossible. We want to be the first infrastructure in the world that would allow users to transfer money to anywhere in the world, and from anywhere in the world in REAL-TIME and FOR FREE.
We need you to make it happen.
What you'll be doing:
• Helping to build the roadmap for payments in the region you will get assigned to.
• Leading and executing (end to end) some of the roadmap’s projects.
• Analysing data and searching for new features to constantly improve our payments product offering.
• Building strong relationships with critical external partners.
• Building monitoring systems and identifying risks to ensure a reliable and high-quality service
• Working closely with Software Engineers, Business Development, Legal, Treasury, Finance.
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
• You have graduated with at least a 2:1 in a STEM degree from a top university & have 5+ years of work experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
• You have a solid track record of taking ownership and leading complex projects end-to-end.
• You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using tools such as SQL and Excel.
• You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact.
• You are interested in the Financial Industry.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 8 million customers in October 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.