At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We're recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are:
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Fast qualification of inbound sales leads received by e-mail or directly via our website
- Work closely with our sales managers, industry leaders and partners to plan on-site appointments.
- You research leads and qualify them based on selected criteria
- You arrange meetings and ensure a smooth start of the sales cycle
- Support marketing and sales in creating presentations and sales materials.
- You are responsible for maintaining customer interactions and information in the CRM system to ensure efficient lead management.
- You take part in events, fairs and presentations
- Coordination of events to strengthen our customer relationships and identify project opportunities
- Monitor industry trends and news feeds
- You want to start your career in sales
- You have a good understanding of how companies work and, in particular, how they focus on the following areas
- You have a keen sense of potential customers.
- You know how to work in a team - and like to be part of it.
- You have a professional communication style that includes excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English.
- The use of CRM tools and the secure use of common MS Office/OS programs do not cause you any difficulties in your daily work.
- You have a proactive mindset with strong structuring and analysis skills.
- You have a can-do attitude and you work purposefully
- You have an affinity for making the world a better place.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to join infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 24 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 3 days a week
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks!