At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We're recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are:
infarm is looking for a Talent Attraction Partner that will help us recruit the best talent! As Talent Attraction Partner, you will take ownership of the recruitment process at infarm and work closely with Hiring Managers to deliver the best candidates.
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Design the hiring processes
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Screen incoming applications
- Perform reference and background checks
- Provide hiring recommendations to company hiring managers
- Conduct screening interviews and coordinate interviews with hiring managers and candidates
- Act as the first point of contact for candidates throughout the whole recruitment process
- Stay on top of the interview process to ensure the best candidate experience
- Come up with ideas on how to improve recruitment and attract the best talent
- Previous experience in recruitment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment without clear-cut processes
- Strong communication and people skills
- Fluency in English
- Perceptive and observant
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong organisational skills
- Proactive and strong problem-solving mindset
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to join infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 19 days of vacation (plus an extra day off on your birthday)
- Health insurance