At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We're recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are:
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
As People Operations Manager, you will be the first point of contact for new hires, ensuring that they feel excited, understand their employment contracts, and have the information they need for a successful start at infarm. You will use your strong organizational skills to keep employee data organized, safe, and up to date.
- Create employee documents such as contracts, reference letters, employment confirmations
- Communicate with new hires regarding contracts and onboarding topics
- Organise the signing of employee contracts
- Enter employee data into our HRIS tool, BambooHR
- Coordinate with other departments on various onboarding tasks
- Welcome new hires in our weekly onboarding events
- Organise and manage physical and digital employee files
- Manage employee benefit programs
- Take care of additional People Team administrative tasks as needed
- Minimum one year of experience in an administrative role
- Extremely organised and excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer service mindset
- Interested in building a career in human resources or administration
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills, German language skills a big plus
- Education in Human Resources, Psychology or Business Administration a plus
- Knowledge of German labour law a plus
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to join infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 3 days per week
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks!