At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today:
feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We're recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are:
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
The Infarm Marketing Team are the keepers of our brand. We are responsible for the accurate and consistent representation of the Infarm brand wherever it is expressed: anything from point-of-sale communication, social media strategy to internal communication and company culture. Our goal is to build a global brand that will position us at the forefront of the next generation of consumer goods and services.
We are looking for a hands-on and organized PR Manager to:
Support execution of external communications/PR strategy in partnership with the Global PR Director
Coordinate local PR agencies supporting the DACH region
Build relationships with regional and local media
Develop, adapt and localize talking points, blogposts, briefing documents and other messaging collateral to drive communications with local and regional press
Serve as a spokesperson and press contact
Collaborate with Social Media team to support outreach on our owned and operated content channels
Work closely with Infarm Customer Success and Sales teams to support regional communications efforts and align them with company objectives
Build and track speaking opportunities for Berlin-based executives
- Fluent spoken and written German (native) and English (full-professional proficiency)
- 5+ years of experience in an internal or external communications role in the DACH region
- Experience working with and managing PR agencies and/or third-party vendors
- Proactive, attentive, and able to prioritize multiple tasks efficiently and independently
- Ability to work in close collaboration across teams
- University degree (marketing, communications, journalism or related)
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 3 days a week
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks!