At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today:
feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We're recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are:
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
The Infarm Marketing Team are the keepers of our brand. We are responsible for the accurate and consistent representation of the Infarm brand wherever it is expressed: anything from point-of-sale communication, social media strategy to internal communication and company culture. Our goal is to build a global brand that will position us at the forefront of the next generation of consumer goods and services.
We are looking for a hands-on and organized Regional Marketing Manager to:
- Advocate strongly for the Infarm brand, while adapting it to the local region through messaging for end consumers, store managers, influencers and more
- Prepare a yearly marketing plan
- Develop marketing collateral, research, and strategies
- Develop and grow relationships with local marketing agencies to design, create, implement and localize marketing material.
- Plan, develop and execute regional and in-store marketing campaigns
- Adapt marketing toolkits and sales presentations to fit your region, language, and customers as well as proactively research additional localization tactics
- Channel learnings, feedback and ideas from the customers to the Infarm team and regional teams to grow Infarm's presence on the ground.
- Be the link between Infarm Customer Success, Branding, Retail Marketing, Communications teams and Country Managers to support regional marketing efforts and align them with company objectives.
- Collaborate closely with Communications Team to drive positive messages to consumers in regional markets.
- Monitor active Infarm locations and ensure marketing on-location is kept to a high standard
- Provide on-location client support (with Key Account Management) and frequent feedback to HQ
- Coordinate additional selected projects in partnership with the HQ, regional and local sales, procurement and supply chain teams
- Fluency in English/German (excellent writing skills)
- Excellent communications skills
- Proactive, attentive, and able to prioritize multiple tasks efficiently and independently
- Ability to work in close collaboration across teams
- Experience with retail marketing, preferably in food and consumer retail environments
- Have a clear understanding of data-driven offline/retail marketing
- Have a holistic understanding of purpose and use of a wide array of marketing channels
- Experience with Tableau or other BI solutions is a plus
- Knowledge of project management tools and procedures
- University degree (marketing management, communication w/ economic contexts, cultural management, journalism or related)
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation
- Health insurance
- Fresh herbs to take home