At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We're recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are:
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Intern to join our Corporate Sales Team. You will liaise with various teams to strengthen the internal and external stakeholder relationships. You will be helping with optimizing our customer relationship process as well as analysing industry & competitor trends. You will support in creating communication material and help to optimize the onboarding process of new clients.
- An interest in Sales and curiosity about Vertical Farming
- Experience with documentation, interest in data, metrics, analysis and trends
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT)
- Strong interpersonal communicational and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Experience working with CRM Tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Pro-active, solution oriented mindset as well as strong organizational skills
- Fluent in English & German
- Authorization to work in Germany
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to join infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 24 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 3 days a week
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks!