At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We're recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are:
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
As a full-time Customer Service Specialist, you will help us to improve our customer service for our German-speaking clients in Germany. You will be responsible for the management and fulfillment of incoming customer requests from our retail clients, and provide centralized support to our regional Customer Success Partners in the field. You are the liaison between our customers, the Customer Success team, the City Operations teams.
- Management of our customer service email account to fulfill any incoming requests from customers and Customer Success Partners
- Send occasional updates and announcements to our clients when needed
- Fulfillment of new sales orders and changes in existing orders in our inventory management system
- Fulfillment of in-store product adjustment requests
- Work closely with our Customer Success Partners to receive client requests and provide updates for timely communication with our clients
- Work closely with our City Operations team to fulfill requests, escalate urgent needs, and coordinate special requests for promotions, events, or holiday operations
- Document customer interactions and significant information, if not already automatically synced, in the CRM system to ensure transparent account management
- Work closely with City Operations and Supply Chain to fulfill requests for POS stands or marketing supplies for our retail clients
- You have minimum 1 year of experience in Customer Service and external client communication
- You have a good understanding of how client communication should be managed, and you are naturally customer-oriented
- You have very strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize tasks based on business acumen, and a clear structure to your working style
- You have the ability to accept many smaller, individual tasks during the day and set up a clear structure to accomplish them in a set timeframe
- You have a professional communication style that must include native written and oral communication skills in German, with strong skills in written and spoken English
- You have a proactive mindset with a solutions-oriented attitude
- The use of CRM tools, MS programs and email does not cause you any difficulties at work
- You are interested in the topic of sustainability and want to make the world a better place
- Experience in building up customer service processes is a plus
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to join infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 3 days a week
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks!