We are looking for an aspiring Finance and Accounting talent to join our team on a part-time basis, perfect to complement your related field of studies. Our office is a vibrant place filled with ambitious individuals interested in the tech and start-up scene. As a Working Student Finance & Accounting, Revenue & Customer Management, you will assist our Finance team with the day-to-day financial support and some exciting projects in the field. This role is based in Berlin, 20 hours per week.
- Take ownership of our international debt collection process (US and Europe)
- Upload our invoices to the Customer Portals
- Provide second level support to our Customer Success team in terms of billing and payments
- Control our employee’s reimbursements in our expense management system Rydoo
- Book credit card invoices in our accounting system NetSuite
- You are currently enrolled in a business study program, preferably with a finance focus
- Creative and motivated to find solutions for complex problems and future requirements
- You are detail-oriented and highly self-responsible
- Confident Excel and Google Sheets skills
- You speak fluent English, good German is a plus
- Join an innovative tech company; our product is made by developers, for developers and we count among our investors and advisors people like Adam Wiggins (Heroku) and Francesco Cesarini (Erlang Solutions)
- Shape the future: help us establish, scale, and improve our team’s processes
- Work for a cutting-edge technology company as we help drive the evolution of digital experiences to become ever-more ubiquitous and interactive
- Pick any tools you feel comfortable with. From hardware to software, your work environment to your chair, we’ve literally got your back
- Brush up your language skills! Our team speaks more than 20 languages, and we offer free German classes!
“Variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability. We look forward to your application!