3D Hubs is a growing startup based in Amsterdam. We are disrupting the future of manufacturing, and we just raised $20M in fresh funding. Want to be part of this acceleration? Read on, this is for you!
Due to growth and expansion, we are looking for a Logistics Intern, full time, to work directly with the COO in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. This internship has an ideal period of 6 months, starting as soon as possible in 2020.
Are you excited about building the best manufacturing platform in the world, alongside an awesome team? Do you love solving optimisation problems and making processes better? Then you’d be a perfect fit for our Logistics internship opening!
Sounds like you? Hit “apply” above
What it takes:
- You have, or are currently an enrolled student for, a Master’s degree in Supply Chain / Logistics or you have an HBO or Bachelor’s degree in Supply/Logistics, or are currently enrolled in at minimum the 3rd year (HBO or WO); (course type is preferred but not mandatory)
- You are native/fluent in English
- You use your confidence and communication skills to get the information you need from internal stakeholders;
- You are excited about gaining hands-on experience.
- A “can-do” mindset and willingness to jump into actionStrong communication skills to manage multiple stakeholdersAttention to detail and data-driven mindsetAbility to multitask and rapidly prioritise your responsibilities
You will be asked to complete a short assignment as part of the interview process This role is only open to students with an existing EU visa.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
The story of 3D Hubs
3D Hubs makes manufacturing easy from prototyping to production. The online platform provides readily available production capacity for the fastest lead times and most price-competitive parts. Simply upload designs to receive instant quotes for 3D printing, CNC machining and Injection Molding. 3D Hubs’ automated Design for Manufacturing (DFM) analysis detects any potential issues before production begins, eliminating risk for customers.
Founded in 2013, 3D Hubs has produced more than 2,000,000 parts, serving engineering companies of all sizes.