The world deserves better insurance.
At Zego, we’re reinventing an outdated industry and giving people the flexibility they need, allowing them to work on their own terms. Our platform provides super flexible insurance premiums, which offer workers in the gig economy the chance to work the hours they want without the pressure of having to pay for an expensive insurance premium upfront.
In 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London.
Recently we closed our series B round, raising $42M from top-tier investors that will fuel our growth into new territories and the expansion of our insurance portfolio.
Our recent success means that we’re currently scaling rapidly and hiring people that can help us supercharge our growth, while still embodying the values that have gotten us so far already.
We are now looking for an ambitious and diligent Fleet Sales Manager who is passionate in applying their experience in sales to grow Zego’s newest, and only B2B, business line. Zego enables our fleet customers to explore the full potential of their entrepreneurial spirit by protecting their fleet with insurance that is driven by data and supported by real people.
- Drive complex sales to grow our business in France
- Sell direct and build the assets needed to deliver against the sales targets
- Identify, cultivate and convert new sales opportunities through distribution partnerships with independent agents and brokers
- Contribute to the development of sales strategies and setting of sales targets
- Develop a route to market and B2B sales strategy from compiling and analysing sales figures
- Prepare proposals for marketing campaigns and undertake relevant market research
- Create a structured pipeline of direct sales opportunities
- Manage sales reports internally
- Contribute to the creation of support materials to aid in lead conversion
- Educated to post graduate level in a relevant discipline, such as an MBA
- Experience of direct selling and delivering sales targets through a complex sales process
- Experience managing and leading a project or sales team to achieve strategic marketing and business goals
- Experience of contributing to the development of sales strategies and setting of sales targets at a senior level
- Experience of compiling and analysing sales figures to develop marketing strategies / business
- Experience of preparing proposals for marketing campaigns and undertake relevant market research
- Experience of identifying, new opportunities from producing reports and recommendations concerning marketing and sales strategies for senior management
- Experience of working with marketing/growth execs to deliver sales strategies and targets
- Experience in the Insurance sector or the Fleet market is a plus
- Get to know our customers: credit with Uber and Deliveroo
- Santander cycle keys, DriveNow credit and in-house e-scooters
- Brand new Zego wardrobe: hoodies, tees, stickers and more
- Therapy and coaching: make the most of life at Zego
- Competitive salary, pension, 25 days’ annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Free breakfast every Friday
- All the tools you need to get the job done
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.