The world deserves better insurance.
At Zego, we’re reinventing an outdated industry and giving people the flexibility they need, allowing them to work on their own terms. Our platform provides super flexible insurance premiums, which offer workers in the gig economy the chance to work the hours they want without the pressure of having to pay for an expensive insurance premium upfront.
In 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London.
Recently we closed our series B round, raising $42M from top-tier investors that will fuel our growth into new territories and the expansion of our insurance portfolio.
Our recent success means that we’re currently scaling rapidly and hiring people that can help us supercharge our growth, while still embodying the values that have gotten us so far already.
We are now looking for a diligent Operations Associate to join our growing corporate B2B activity, focusing on giving support to the team and day to day management of our corporate accounts.
At Zego we constantly rethink and redesign our processes. We are looking for someone with incredible attention to detail, that is able to prioritize and work together with different stakeholders within the team to provide the client with the desired results.
- Operational management of onboarding large new clients
- Coordinating and supporting on product launches across multiple functions
- Designing new processes and tools to improve the company’s efficiency
- Supporting internal and external meetings with senior stakeholders
- Supporting Operations Managers with cross-functional special projects
- You’re a heavy lifter. You have the project management skill to take ideas and turn them into tangible outcomes, working with various parties within tight deadlines. You’re able to stay on top of a wide range of topics across multiple projects, giving most attention to those that need it without neglecting others.
- You’re an analytical problem-solver at heart. You can creatively think through tough problems to come up with highly implementable solutions on the fly. You’re enthusiastic, self-motivated and intellectually curious, able to ask challenging questions and see them through to find the answer.
- You’re adaptable. You’re positive and proactive, and energised by working in a fast-paced environment characterised by constant change.
- You’re a team player and relationship builder. You have demonstrated the ability to build great working relationships with people across cultures, styles and perspectives. You can effectively lead internal meetings to achieve the right outcomes for the business.
- You’re a hard worker. You are happy to get stuck into the details of a process and work hard, to tight timelines, to get things done.
- Insurance industry experience, or B2B experience, is desirable but by no means essential! You’ll quickly pick up what you need to know on the job.
- This job is suitable for recent graduates or people with 1-2 years of applicable experience.
- Get to know our customers: credit with Uber and Deliveroo
- Santander cycle keys, DriveNow credit and in-house e-scooters
- Brand new Zego wardrobe: hoodies, tees, stickers and more
- Therapy and coaching: make the most of life at Zego
- Competitive salary, pension, 25 days’ annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Free breakfast every Friday
- All the tools you need to get the job done
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.