The world deserves better insurance.
At Zego, we’re reinventing an outdated industry and giving people the flexibility they need, allowing them to work on their own terms. Our platform provides super flexible insurance premiums, which offer workers in the gig economy the chance to work the hours they want without the pressure of having to pay for an expensive insurance premium upfront.
In 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London.
Recently we closed our series B round, raising $42M from top-tier investors that will fuel our growth into new territories and the expansion of our insurance portfolio.
Our recent success means that we’re currently scaling rapidly and hiring people that can help us supercharge our growth, while still embodying the values that have gotten us so far already.
The mission for this role is to support the growth objectives in Fleet in two key areas - Sales Operations and Account onboarding.
- Email inbound leads to schedule calls
- Checking that all data needed for pricing is gathered, liaising with Sales team to collect the information
- Inputting and updating sales process items on the asana board
- Completing data entry for pricing, sending for quality review and prepping for LPA submission
- Load leads from salesforce report into Fleet Pipeline after Sales Manager assigns
- Miscellaneous reporting on KPIs and trends in submissions
- Create outbound sales lists for initiatives
- Supporting sales and Account Manager with various onboarding and customer service tasks, such as (but not limited to): Data entry of new drivers as well as driver due diligence checks for approvals
- Manual upload of fleet information
- Creation of manual certificates for ancillary products
Our ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Able to thrive at being responsive and reactive, whilst being innovative in creating ways to improve how we work with corporate accounts
- Logical, structured, organised and data driven
- Able to collaborate across teams and manage your own workflow
- Natural at nurturing stakeholder relationships
- Wants to be part of a successful team and can demonstrate a team-first attitude
- Concise in communication
- Growth minded and driven by shaping the future of Zego
- Get to know our customers: credit with Uber and Deliveroo
- Santander cycle keys, DriveNow credit and in-house e-scooters
- Brand new Zego wardrobe: hoodies, tees, stickers and more
- Therapy and coaching: make the most of life at Zego
- Competitive salary, pension, 25 days’ annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Free breakfast every Friday
- All the tools you need to get the job done
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.