Would you like to support dynamic and exciting projects that deliver world changing solutions and have a direct impact on the lives of cancer and rare disease patients worldwide? Join our Project Management Office in Lausanne, Switzerland and use your excellent organisational skills, and project management knowledge to help us deliver IT and Data Science projects on our mission of democratizing Data-Driven Medicine.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for establishing and driving a portfolio of projects in relation to IT and Data Science and for managing cross functional projects end-to-end from inception to release. You will determine project scope, ensure alignment with strategy and analyse, manage and mitigate project risks. Additionally you will report project status to key stakeholders and establish best practices for project governance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, computer science, life sciences or a related field
- 5 years experience as a Project Manager in the software industry, biotech or a related field
- Experience leading cross functional, complex projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Problem solving and ability to think outside of the box
- Excellent knowledge of project management methodologies
- Project Management certification (PMP, PgMP, etc.)
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Proficient in Microsoft suite
- Experience managing projects with MSProject or similar tools
- Fluent in English
- A competitive compensation package.
- A flexible and friendly working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
- An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life threatening illness.
- A fast-growing company with plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development
- A hard technical challenge to solve with exciting modern technology - cloud computing, Big Data, DevOps, machine learning
Start: ASAP (or as agreed)
Contract type: CDI full-time
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
After an initial screening process, candidates will be invited for remote interviews. Selected candidates will then be invited for personal interviews.