The finance team is the backbone of Revolut’s business. The department has grown from its initial internal accounting remit to a major function that supports all areas of the business, including assessing financial implications from various key strategic decisions and growth opportunities.
When you join the finance team you get the opportunity to interact with all areas of the company: one day you are involved in a banking license application process, the next you are running analysis for a new product launch, and the next you are working on an executive summary of Revolut’s performance for the board of directors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Global Payroll team is looking for an International Payroll Administrator. This position requires knowledge of local pay regulations across the regions, strong analytical skills, vendor management and the desire to drive improvements and continuously simplify processes. This person will report directly to the Global Payroll manager (HQ)
What you'll be doing
• To prepare individual country payroll inputs collecting various internal sources of information
• To review all payroll reports before the manager’s approval
• To manage employee payroll related queries and proactive communication of changing local and social security contribution regulations
• To improve processes and drive requirements for additional improvements to eliminate manual processes
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• At least 1-year experience as a Payroll Administrator (International Payroll experiences ideally)
• Great knowledge of income tax, social security, pension, statutory leaves, etc
• Hands-on experience with payroll software (like Oracle and Kronos)
• Great knowledge of Excel and Google suite
• Excellent analytical skills
• The ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year