Our Treasury team sits at the very core of Revolut. It works across functions, products, and regions to centrally manage liquidity, market, wholesale credit and capital adequacy risks of the Revolut Group. People in the Treasury team are among the first in the company to get involved in new business initiatives helping to setup payment and financial risk management infrastructure and advice on optimisation of returns from liquidity and capital deployed.
If you want to gain priceless experience and exposure to one of the fastest-growing scaleups in Europe, and you share in our vision of execution and decision-making automation, then apply to join our Treasury department today.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an ILAAP Manager with good knowledge of banking liquidity regulations and a proven track record of deliveries across a complex stakeholder map.
What you'll be doing:
You will join our Treasury and serve as the programme manager to create, design and perform the Internal Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Process (ILAAP) for our Group and subsidiary legal entities. You will do so in a cross-departmental way with stakeholders, including content providers and modellers, across the businesses, Treasury, Finance, Risk and COO teams.
Your key responsibilities:
• Understanding ILAAP requirements for key jurisdictions (PRA, ECB, Fed etc)
• Designing the ILAAP process, identifying and managing key stakeholders, establishing roles & responsibilities
• Breaking down and communicating ILAAP requirements, expectations and principles to stakeholders
• Provide advisory to stakeholders on all ILAAP-related matters
• Creating and owning the delivery plan and holding stakeholders to account vs the delivery plan
• Joining up the content to create a well-integrated ILAAP document
• Presenting and summarising the ILAAP document to senior management, including the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors
• Refreshing the ILAAP document on a regular basis, e.g. quarterly.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Experience with banking liquidity regulations, ideally with ILAAP regulations
• Programme management experience and proven ability to execute complex deliveries across many stakeholders
• You have a minimum of 5 years' relevant experience
• A self-starter and independent worker
• You are a highly self-motivated individual and have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to local cultural aspects
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 9 million customers in November 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1800, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
Please only submit an application for one posting.