ABOUT THE TEAM
The credit department at Revolut designs, develops and launches credit products across multiple countries.
As we do this from scratch we have complete responsibility for each product: developing the backend, the front-end, the data science infrastructure, and then creating a local setup in each country with scalable risk management and portfolio management solutions.
The team is made up of a mix of risk management, product, design and software professionals, providing lots of opportunity to share knowledge and learnings across functions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently seeking a Senior Collections Manager to lead the build of compliant and effective debt collections processes.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Documenting policies, processes and procedures for debt collection and recoveries
• Developing, managing and refining collection strategies to optimise recoveries
• Continuous improvement of collection processes, metrics and tools
• Ensure all collection strategies meet the latest regulatory and compliance requirements
• Effective selection and oversight of debt collection agencies (DCAs) to ensure SLA adherence
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• 4+ years experience of debt collection and recoveries in a retail bank, fintech or DCA
• Experience of creating and documenting collections processes
• Great understanding of debt portfolio management, debt sales and debt restructuring
• Good knowledge of credit products
• Knowledge of local debt collection laws and regulations
• Performance and relationship management skills with 3rd party service providers
• Highly analytical person with excellent problem solving skills
• Curiosity and drive to identify and implement improvements to automate wherever possible
• Technical background, ideally with a degree in quantitative discipline, computational skills, such as SQL.
• Desirable: experience using Jira, Confluence, BPMN
€ 44,000 - 59,000 GROSS per annum.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We've since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 9 million customers in November 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1900, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Medical insurance
• All the latest tech you need
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription