The THG Apprenticeship programme is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Our apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to innovate and work on real projects, learn on the job from people who have a vast amount of industry experience, whilst working towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification. At THG we offer apprenticeships from Foundation Level right through to Master’s Degree Level, across a number of our different divisions, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with THG.
The THG apprenticeship programme is a great way to gain new skills in one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, Hale Country Club, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
At THG we are committed to developing our future talent through the THG apprenticeship programme. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join us and make an impact at THG, we would love to hear from you.
With an industry recognised portfolio of market leading beauty brands, we are accelerating our momentum to become the number one Health and Beauty retailer globally. With brands across multiple categories such as; LookFantastic, Illasmaqua, ESPA and Grow Gorgeous we have people and their ambition, passion and unremitting determination at the heart of what we do – whether we are innovating our packaging building disruptive ecommerce capabilities or creating a powerful brand campaign
Working in the merchandising team you will be directly involved and learn the start to end process of buying and managing stock across the beauty division for all of our beauty brands; such as Urban Decay, MAC, Aesop and many more. You will undergo a training process upon joining the team to provide you with a solid overview of both the department and division; as well as a buddy to guide you through your role. Our training process will ensure that you are guided through your journey, towards being an important and valued member of the team.
The Day to Day Responsibilities
Start with a 13 Month Business Administration Apprenticeship-
· Maintenance and control of the delivery schedule - updating with confirmed delivery dates and booking references.
· Running and analysing reports on the teams KPI’s
· Working closely with Buyers, Traders and Senior Management sending daily reports
· Present KPI performance in weekly Merchandising meetings
· Attending brand meetings when required
· Reviewing inbound with Merchandising and Warehouse teams
· Liaising with suppliers and Buyers to resolve queries. Updating the system with order feedback – price, barcode, style number, delivery dates and quantity amendments
· Chasing deliveries of POs in line with expected delivery dates and critical path
· Needs to be a very organised and self-motivated individual who works well on their own initiative yet is also seen as a confident team player.
· An interest and passion for Beauty
· Strong analytical skills
· Good administrative skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with all levels of internal and external seniority
· Highly flexible to adapt to the needs of a fast paced environment
· Confident with Microsoft packages
· Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
· £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
· Staff Discounts across THG brands.
· Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
· Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
· Salary – Competitive Apprenticeship Package
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.