Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building global brands, The Hut Group is fast becoming the world’s most important online retail organisation.
THG is a nimble giant with the culture of a start-up, led by our founder CEO and backed by global heavyweight investors KKR, Blackrock, Sofina & Balderton Capital.
We are in the early stages of a once in a lifetime journey that will see the Group become the biggest Internet company to ever emerge from Britain, reaching global scale.
The Hut Group is now global; we attract more than 500 million shoppers a year from 190 countries with 65% of sales coming from Europe, Asia and North America.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Support Executive to join our global Sales Team within our Language Connect, our latest acquisition in New York.
As a Sales Support Executive, you will assist the US & Global Sales Team with quotes and sales administration primarily for our existing clients based in the US, and UK. This is an entry level role with a clear pathway for career development in Account Management and Sales for a self‐driven and motivated candidate with strong business acumen and ambition to build a career in sales.
1. Acknowledge and respond to client enquiries in line with our quality procedures
2. Discussing project specifications in detail with clients to produce accurate quotations
3. Assist Business Development in the preparation of pitches and proposals
4. Maintain up‐to‐date information on our CRM and internal project management systems
5. Follow‐up and close potential projects
NIMUM ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION
1. Ambition to develop a career in sales and enthusiasm to learn about the language services industry
2. High level of Microsoft Office Suite competence
3. Commercial awareness and high level of numeracy
4. Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
5. Strong organizational and multi‐tasking skills 6. Ability to work quickly, efficiently and accurately under pressure.
6. Ideally you will speak a second language (preferably German)
Competitive base salary + commission
Accelerate your career in a fast‐growing company
Support for your development and career progression
Work in a global, vibrant, diverse and inspiring environment
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.