ABOUT THE TEAM
The Growth team is the engine that (as you would expect) drives Revolut’s growth across the globe. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region.
The Growth department is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow Revolut faster and more effectively. Each area of the team works like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, are passionate about Revolut, and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed.
We are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to support our growth efforts by writing and managing new content for Japan market. The right candidate is someone who has a track-record analysing content, finding new content ideas, writing and managing content to deliver as wide audience as possible.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Be a producer and gatekeeper of Japanese content; you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and deliver content, either by yourself or outside writers.
• A critical thinking and analytics skills to understand what content best serve for Japanese.
• Analyse, understand, and build Revolut brands through setting tone-and-manners in Japan market.
• Translate other people’s ideas into simple, easy-to-digest memorable content.
• Be excellent at discovering cool content; storytelling is part of your DNA.
• Constantly look for the best ways to share from 140 characters to blogs to podcasts to videos; you live and breathe content.
You will report to the Head of Growth in Japan based in Tokyo.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• 3-5 years experience preferably in a high-growth tech company.
• Experience supporting the creation of an international communication function from scratch.
• Experience building tone and manner in Japanese for high growth startup.
• The ability to work autonomously and take ownership of projects, working at pace in a driven, highly rewarding environment.
• Nimble and flexible: you will have experience across a wide range of content - words, scripts, podcasts, video.
• Not afraid to roll your sleeves up and get content delivered.
• Native Japanese, excellent Japanese copy writing, operational English.
• Project Management skills would be a plus.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We've since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 10 million customers as we rolled into 2020 and we're adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.