ABOUT THE TEAM
The rapidly-expanding People Operations department plays a crucial role in Revolut’s development as we grow into a major international business. Our goal is to ensure that our 1000-strong team are operating at their best, in a well-structured, high performance environment.
People Operations is a business-critical department that will give you exposure across the company and enable you to play a big part in Revolut’s drive to be the biggest financial services company on the planet.
ABOUT THE ROLE
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
Revolut does not do traditional HR and Recruitment. We run out People Operations teams like a machine. We are driven by data and analyse everything we do. Our recruitment products are designed to find the best talent and bring them in fast.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Leading a team of Operations Managers in People department to optimise and scale People teams' processes to prepare the team for hyper growth
• Designing and evaluating People operations procedures
• Leading and executing (end to end) complex people operations projects e.g. performance reviews or HR operations services set up
• Strategy: exploring and defining which projects the People team should prioritise, and setting a timeline to reach goals quickly
• Product improvement: proactively searching for new features to provide a seamless People service to other parts of the business
• Defining, owning and reporting on leading and lagging People Ops KPIs to monitor our legal team 's performance and provide insight to the team
• Determining root causes for bottlenecks in our internal People Ops processes and recommending and implementing solutions
• Helping track and manage People Ops spend across a variety of areas
• Taking ownership of our tools: from shortlisting, through to implementation, to ensure scalability is achieved for Revolut's People operations as we expand into new markets
• Developing detailed documentation for internal processes and identifying areas where efficiency gains can be made
• You and your team will implement and improve on automation of People operations tasks
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- At least 8 years work experience (with at least 5 years managing regional/global teams)
- Proven track record in a technical leadership role driving operations at an executive level, preferably with a renowned fast-growing startup
- Deep technical understanding of product development & data analysis
- Driven, energetic and ability to work in a fluid and fast-paced fintech environment
- Experience at high-growth companies (e.g. Uber, Rocket Internet)
- Preferably experience in HR operations
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 10 million customers as we rolled into 2020 and we're adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.