ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Risk team sits at the very core of Revolut. It works across functions, products, and regions to monitor front-line performance and ensure that the business is on safe footing. People in the Risk team are among the first in the company to get involved in new business initiatives, from app technology, to treasury and finance, to customer support.
If you want to gain priceless experience and exposure in one of the fastest-growing scaleups in Europe, helping to make Revolut safer for our customers, employees and shareholders, then apply to join our Risk department today.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Head of Enterprise Risk Management, you will:
• Design the reputational risk framework as well as the supporting analytical framework;
• Input reputational risk into risk appetite statements across risk spectrum;
• Monitor existing reputational risk exposures;
• Establish governance mechanisms and be innovative in implementing Group policies relating to reputational risk management;
• Help drive the delivery of strategic standards and policies to ensure that the Group’s exposure to reputational risk is managed in a commercially sensitive, practical and cost-effective manner;
• Serve as a subject matter expert on industry-accepted best practices in managing reputational risk, providing direction, advice and guidance to regional teams;
• Coordinate with the rest of the risk function as well as 1LoD and 2LoD in in local territories to understand local rep risk issues and draw out 2nd order rep risks;
• Produce standardized reports and MI on reputational risk management cases;
• Establish strong relationships with senior stakeholders across the business to enforce current risk management frameworks, identify emerging risks, and provide effective challenge;
• Convening, chairing and coordinating actions from rep risk committee; contribute to other committees;
• Assist in the management of reputational risk events and responses.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
7+ years proven experience in Reputational Risk or related discipline, ideally with at least 3 years in a leadership role (preferably in a global financial institution with centralised risk governance of subsidiaries);
Strong understanding of reputational risks and ability to demonstrate expertise in the field as well as gain the confidence of management and colleagues;
Strong knowledge of risk-related regulations, their application/impact in the banking or insurance industry;
Ability to break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working in a data driven environment;
Be an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal, influencing and relationship-building skills;
Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment, and drive change;
Strong interpersonal skills and English proficiency
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 10 million customers as we rolled into 2020 and we're adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1400, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
Please only submit an application for one posting.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.