ABOUT THE TEAM
The Special Projects - Revenue teams sit at the very core of Revolut and are responsible for ensuring that Revolut continues to witness an exponential growth in revenues while becoming more cost efficient in the process. The motto is simple - Think Big, Think Deep and Execute effectively. We work super closely with the leadership to meet the ambitious financial goals of Revolut.
The following are the 3 Special Projects Revenue teams at Revolut: Market Intelligence, New Bets and Revenue & Cost Optimisation. These teams work in tandem to scope and execute new business ideas and revenue/cost optimisation initiatives. The team comprises of people who love to dig deep, prioritize effectively and find the most efficient solution to any given problem.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You’ll be responsible for:
• Identifying new revenue opportunities (outside of existing business lines) for Revolut
• Strategy: prioritizing which opportunities the team should prioritise, and setting a timeline to reach goals quickly
• Getting broader alignment from leadership on execution of opportunity
• Leading and executing deployment of new business lines for Revolut
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
• You have experience in one of the following:
- business/strategy/corp dev for a $1B + tech firm
- PE firm or a top tier consulting firm
(For Special Projects Lead - at least 5 years of experience, for Special Projects Manager - at least 3 years of experience)
• You have experience leading or executing launch of new business lines
• You have a strong track record of achievement (demonstrated through - quick assumption of greater responsibility, Over achievement on KPIs, fast track promotions)
• You have exemplary problem solving abilities and are comfortable dealing with ambiguity
• You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 10 million customers as we rolled into 2020 and we're adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started!
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
Please only submit an application for one posting.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.