At Tictail, we empower self-made entrepreneurs to build global brands, providing everything needed to establish an online business and reach a worldwide audience. Today, our marketplace is home to tens of thousands of independent brands, and serves as a one-stop shopping destination for the best in emerging fashion, art, and home decor.
Our Growth team’s mission is to scale success for these entrepreneurs through Tictail’s marketplace. Our team focuses on improving conversion at each step of Tictail’s growth funnel, from each brand’s launch to a shopper’s first purchase. As a Marketing Analyst, it is your job to understand Tictail’s growth funnel better than anyone else.
Skills & qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in business, economics, math, engineering or another quantitative field is required
- 2 - 4 years of experience in analytics, consulting, or related field
- Highly experienced in SQL and Excel
- Experience with tools like Mixpanel and Google Analytics is a plus
- Some knowledge of SEO, with an interest in learning more
- Knowledge of marketing campaign testing and attribution, plus an ability to apply results to future campaigns and scale
Small businesses from over 140 countries around the world call Tictail home. We know it’s the diversity of our community that makes it as strong and dynamic as it is, and it’s our ongoing mission to ensure that our workplaces reflect the same wide range of backgrounds, personalities, interests, skills, and stories. We want everyone in the Tictail community—both online and in our offices—to feel that their needs are met, their voices are heard, and that they have all the necessary tools and opportunities to succeed.