As part of the business development team, you will be in charge of developing and managing relationships with pharma and biotech companies as well as contract research organizations to enable a sustainable business that is scalable for future growth. You will be responsible for championing companion diagnostics as well as patient recruitment solutions to support clinical trials.
You will leverage your experience working for a contract research organization to find solutions that meet our clients’ needs. You will be supported by a well-resourced team of scientists and technical specialists and will leverage on our network within the clinical diagnostic testing field. The ability to develop long-term relationships with clients and communicate your enthusiasm about our solutions and our efforts to lead data-driven medicine is essential. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, you are success-orientated, and you can work independently, you are the right candidate to join our team.
This position requires traveling worldwide, mainly in Europe and North America.
Qualifications and Experience
- A master degree in Life Sciences within a well-regarded institution; PhD would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, including experience in communicating complex scientific principles in simple terms.
- English (the business language) is mandatory. Other languages would be desirable.
- 5-10 years of sales experience working for a contract research organization or equivalent (mandatory).
- Previous experience in sales, business development, molecular diagnostics and next-generation sequencing would be an advantage.
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Home office in any large European city with easy access to an international airport.
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.