About The Hut Group
THG is a nimble giant with a start-up culture, led by our founder Matthew Moulding and backed by global heavyweight investors KKR, Blackrock, Sofina and Balderton Capital. Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building global brands, The Hut Group are growing incredibly fast worldwide on the way to becoming the world’s most influential online retail organisation.
We are making unprecedented investments to urgently scale the business globally in technology, infrastructure and most importantly in talent. We are building a world-class business with global ambitions, a proprietary technology platform and disruptive business model. Our culture is fast-paced and risk-taking – we like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable. That’s how the company operates and it is part of the DNA that has led to our incredible growth
We want you to come here so we can become a global leader – and get your career going places, too. We have the dynamism and short chain of command of a startup and the capital to make things happen.
Following the acquisition of a global hosting business last year, we have integrated the offering to further enhance our solutions provided to external clients. Our proprietary technology platform that has powered THG and has continually been redefined to stay ahead of the industry added to the acquisition, we are now consulting clients on offering faster, smarter digital innovation for growth. There are three services from bespoke eCommerce to managed and mass web hosting building an unparalleled, unique and ingenious offer.
If your experience shows us that you have the below experience then this role could be the right opportunity for you:
- A proven Marketer, deeply familiar with the tools and techniques of digital marketing.
- Ability to think strategically and operationally, delivering the day to day while defining and leading future direction.
- Highly analytical thinker, passionate about the value of quantitative data and compelled to find insight in it.
- A strong collaborator able to influence broadly, secure buy in and become a preferred partner of key global teams.
- Experienced in multi-territory campaign management.
- High effective communicator able to present complex and data rich proposals, both in written and verbal form.
- A Marketer embedded in the customer, with a history of driving change delivering material benefit to the customer.
Solid understanding of the Hosting / Mass Hosting or Commerce Cloud industry
3 years + experience at management level within a marketing department