Location Magnice, Wroclaw Poland
The Hut Group:
THG (The Hut Group)’ s primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and sports nutrition consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, ESPA, Illamasqua, Grow Gorgeous, Mamma Mio, Mio Skincare and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
THG is preparing to launch a Site in Wroclaw, Poland, for Distribution and Manufacturing. The site will open in Q3 2018 with some key hires starting in advance of this date.
THG is looking to recruit a Facilities Technician for the site. Supporting the business by providing reactive and planned maintenance along with project work at the Poland facility. Reporting directly to the Site Engineering and Facilities Manager .
- Maintenance and upkeep of premises, liaising with contractors and technicians where necessary.
- Develop and deploy Planned Maintenance Schedules and specific activities of the Building Engineering Services.
- To measure and drive PPM compliance
- Provide reactive maintenance and repair, ensure all work is completed a timely manner.
- Complete administrative tasks related to PPM scheduling, deployment and bill of materials
- Computer literate including maintenance systems
- Deploy and drive expectation for health and safety policies – such as permit to work, LOTO and working at height etc..
- To liaise with specialist sub-contractors and engineers with other disciplines to ensure the efficient operation of the plant without disruption to the client.
- Work in a proactive manner to comply with our statutory undertaking
- Carry out additional responsibilities to support Engineering and Facilities team
- To be available for attendance out of normal office hours in the event of an emergency or for specific tasks requiring out-of-hours action.
Qualifications / Experience:
- NEBOSH or IOSH qualification
- Qualifications around Facility Management, Electrical, mechanical, HVAC or other building disciplines
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of facilities maintenance and compliance requirements
- Approachable, can do attitude, bias for action, organised, innovative and think long term
- Ability for decision making in a pressurised environment
Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
Leadership and Development training throughout your career
An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business