You’ll be that go-to person for our Sales team in London. You’ll be part mentor, coach, and do-er, helping our team expand and grow to it’s full potential in all senses of the phrase. From on-boarding and training, to helping out on complex sales cycles, you’ll be supporting the growth of a world class SaaS sales team. You’ll have had experience in this before and be comfortable understanding the challenges that come with high-growth SaaS sales businesses. You’ll have worked with sales teams in a similar environment and will be ready to coach and support the team as we scale.
- Manage the UK SMB team alongside the UK Sales Director with a view to increased responsibility as the organisation grows.
- Define and develop the SMB and mid market strategy alongside the UK Sales Director with KPIs, reporting and pipeline metrics.
- Responsible for helping quota carrying reps reach their target with coaching, deal support and best practice. .
- Support sales development and create and run training programmes to support onboarding and the continued growth of the team.
- Be efficient at drilling into deal blockers and disseminating the learnings amongst the team.