A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking as we know it is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
This may sound a little salesy, but we’ve signed up more than 1.5m customers without spending a single penny on marketing. It’s simple really: if you solve an everyday problem, you don’t need to spend a gazillion dollars on fancy marketing campaigns.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In two years, we’ve grown to over 350 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We’re looking for an International Internal Auditor to sit within our ComplianceAML team at ourLondon office.
We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in. Our team is highly technical and detail-oriented, and we love to get down into the nitty-gritty of our in-app processes to make the best possible experience.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
- Optimize and maintain comprehensive Financial Crimes and AML Audit Programs to guide the performance of audits
- Collaborate with other auditors/audit groups and management to effectively plan, execute and report Financial Crimes and AML audits in accordance with audit standards and best practices.
- Develop and execute innovative continuous auditing while leveraging skills in (advanced) data analytics for Financial Crimes and AML
- Keep abreast of regulatory, organisational, product, strategic and financial changes and/or trends impacting assigned business platform
- Participation in assurance activities to ensure the best management of the risk control
framework, providing recommendations for process improvements
- Support in the production of audit finding reports for presentation to Senior Management
- Ensure that AML regulations, risks and controls are appropriately covered in the Audit Plan
- Provide a view on the validity and risk implications of any AML related audit issues
- Challenge Business/Operations Management to ensure appropriate remedial action has been taken where issues have been identified
- Provide input to and deliver AML training if required
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED 📖
- University GradsMaster degree
- 3 or more years of experience with Financial Crimes and AML as it relates to large financial institutions including internal audit experience.
- Fluent English (one other fluent language preferred)
- A good understanding of the regulatory environment such as but not limited to EU Money Laundering Directives and UK regulatory environment (FCA, UK Money Laundering Regulations, UK Bribery Act and JMLSG Guidance)
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Premium subscription