Luno is a leading global cryptocurrency company operating across more than 40 countries and with offices in London, Singapore and Cape Town. We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.
Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to buy, store, use and learn about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Our vision is to upgrade the world to a better financial system.
The Customer Success Content Editor is responsible for creating, editing, and providing quality assurance for content that directly supports the Luno customer experience.
You'll work cross-functionally with the Customer Success operations and Quality teams, as well as the Product and Marketing teams.
- Build customer-focused content using content management systems
- Use superior writing skills and extraordinary attention to detail to implement content standards that reflect the voice of Luno
- Work collaboratively with the Customer Success operations and Quality teams, as well as other stakeholders such as Product and Marketing, to develop Luno’s world-class customer experience
- Identify content needs based on feedback from the quality assurance team, by conducting root-cause analyses, and by analysing data and metrics pertaining to Luno’s customer support
- Identify opportunities to improve content performance and usability, as well as content development processes and tools
- Deliver and implement end to end processes including writing, editing, publishing, analysis and reporting of internal content to all relevant stakeholders
- Ensure all content is in line with Luno’s brand guidelines and tone
What we'd like you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from a recognised tertiary institution in Business, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- At least 3 years' work experience in a related or similar field
- Demonstrable experience creating customer-facing content, such as copywriting and editing
- Enthusiastic about how cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum work, as well as promoting them
- Portfolio of content that also includes humorous, creative content
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and preferably another European language
- Professional experience writing news headlines or marketing copy
- Proficient using CMS tools and other content creation and management tools
- An existing, valid work permit if you're not a South African citizen
What else you'll get out of it:
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn more about cryptocurrencies, blockchain, emerging and developed markets, and scaling a global business. We provide great benefits including team lunches, cool equipment, global experience and the autonomy to conceive and execute your own projects. Best of all you get to work with a diverse team of talented, ambitious and friendly people on something that will truly revolutionise the world.